5 Compliments Every Woman Loves To Hear


Lost things to say to your partner? Try these words below to strengthen your relationship with your loved one :)

1. You're Irreplaceable. 
(I think this one will melt the heart of your loved one).

2. You bring light to my life.
(This will blow them away).

3. You are perfect just the way that you are.
(Add Bruno Mars song's "Just the Way You Are" to this one).

4. I love your ________.
(Fill in the blank: bright eyes, cute toes, toned arms, sleek legs, silky hair).

5. I am so proud of you.
(Always proud on your partner).

I think men also like to hear these kind of sentences also. So women also can applied these to their boyfriend/husband :)

2 comments:

Manji Tan said...

well, when its a compliment. Human being will like it

Peace Editor said...

You're right, but sometime men (especially me) lost a things to say to our partner ;)

Post a Comment